25 October, 2016
Copy Cat Dole Whip
Found this amazing wonder on face book a couple months ago
Others tried it, and had suggestions, so i incorporated them and then added a lovely touch! Whipped up a batch and then did the calorie count, and it’s under 100 calories a serving!!
- 2 c. frozen pineapple chunks
- 1/2 banana, peeled (frozen)
- 3/4 c. coconut milk
- 1/4 c. sweetened condensed milk
- Pulse all ingredients in a blender until smoth.
- Eat immediately
- Pour remainder into a individual containers and freeze.
- For a touch of class, a dollap of coconut balsamic vinegar - mmmm