23 June, 2019
Cranberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies with Spent Grain
Comments : 6 Posted in : Dessert
, Spent Grain
by : Nicole
My provider of spent grain has officially started brewing again, so people and puppy cookies are coming out hot and fresh!
I have made these wonders before and love them! Next up is the chocolate chip ones, but for those that want something a bit more fruity, these are great!
Spent Grain White Chocolate Chip Cranberry Cookies
Delightfully airy and fun cookies, working the waste not want not concept I love!
- 2/3 C butter, softened
- 2/3 C brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 ½ C spent grain
- 1 ½ C flour
- 1 Tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 C dried cranberries (chopped)
- 2/3 – 1 C white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Beat butter and sugar together in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, mixing well.
- Combine grain, flour, baking soda and salt in a separate medium mixing bowl.
- Add this dry mixture to to wet mixture in several additions, mixing well after each addition. Stir in dried cranberries and white chocolate chips.
- Drop spoonfuls onto ungreased/silpat cookie sheets and bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on wire rack. Makes approximately 2 ½ dozen cookies.
Wonderful cookies, great use for the white chocolate chips you had from a christmas project! Or buy them just for this!
Reminder: Depending on what type of beer was being brewed the flavor and texture of the cookie will change!