20 January, 2017
Low-Fat Angel Biscuits
Had this recipe waiting – i was intrigued to be able to make bread with mayonnaise!
The recipe was a little lacking in instructions, but i made do, and it all turned out pretty good.
Definitely had slight and strange, almost sugar cookie taste to it!
- 1 cup plain all-purpose white flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. Light Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spray a 6 cup muffin tin with nonstick spray.
- Combine all ingredients. Stir until smooth.
- Divide evenly between the 6 muffin cups.
- Bake at 375 degrees F until golden brown. (took 30-40 minutes for mine and they still were not golden! but we wanted to eat!)
If you give this recipe a try, let me know how yours came out and what you thought via comment or shoot me a message.