22 February, 2017
Roasted green beans
I have been trying to come up with healthy and interesting side dishes to make our meals more complete.
Recently Costco has started selling bags of frech french green beans… oh my!
I toss them with infused EVOO, some onion powder, some garlic powder and a touch of seasoning salt.
Hubby loves them, when i over cook them!
It’s a nice option for a fresh veggies!
- 2 cups rinsed green beans
- 1-2 tbl flavored/infused EVOO
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- dash seasoning salt
- Set oven to 375
- Prepare pan - foil sprayed with cooking spray
- Combine all ingredients.
- Pour onto pan in a single layer.
- Roast for 40 min to an hour
- Move veggies around on pan