9 September, 2016
Mini Roasted Peppers
It all started with a bag of mini colored peppers…
I got them and some dip and figured i’d eat healthy while away for work…
And then… i didn’t. I had basically an unopened bag of this adorable mini peppers in all colors,and i just couldn’t let them go to waste.
I brought them home and then brilliance struck!
Roast them on the grill!!
So the hubby and i teamed it up to cut, fill and roll in foil for a delicious appetizer!
- 1 bag of mini, multi color peppers
- 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- chopped jalapeno peppers (optional)
- Combine cheese and jalapenos (if using), and additional spices
- Carefully cut the tops off each peeper
- Fill with the cheese mixture
- Top with the pepper piece
- Wrap in foil
- Place the peppers on a heated grill.
- Rotate once after 10 minutes
- Allow to cool and unwrap and enjoy!
- Feta is a bit weird i wouldn't recommend using it.
- Mozzarella is tasty, cheddar is also tasty but greasy
- Try any combo of cheese and spices, all are tasty!
Stuff as much as you can into the pepper.
Take care to allow the peppers to roast the full minutes to get the soft peppers, blackened skins and melty goodness