Jump to recipe
Found this recipe and knew I just had to try it!
It’s basically a home made mounds bar, and damn is this thing tasty!
Skinny No-Bake Coconut Bars
1 1/16 if you can stop there.
This is a very quick and amazing dessert!
- 2 1/2 cups sweetened coconut (1 bag of sweetened coconut)
- 1 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (large salt flakes)
- 1 1/2 cup chocolate chips (dark or otherwise)
- In a bowl, mix together coconut, oil, vanilla, and salt until well combined.
- Spread mixture in a 8×8″ baking dish.
- Freeze until coconut oil has set and bars harden, about 30 minutes
- Melt chocolate until smooth and pour over coconut.
- Return to the freezer for 30 minutes or until chocolate has set up.
- Cut into bars and serve.