This is a fun and versatile recipe!
It’s basically a dump and go, but you can pre-prep some or or pre-prep all!
I had a bag of cooked turkey meat in the freezer so i skipped the cooking part!
Everything was dump and go or rinse dump and go!
This time I had a can of spicey kidney beans, so i put that whole thing in there!
The other change we make is hubby doesn’t like tomatoes. I still have frozen tomatoes sauce from last seasons harvest, so i put a bag of that in there instead of immersion blending the rotel!
Add and subtract to make it yours!
Cheeseburger soup – Crockpot
1.5 cups of soup
4 hours, 15 minutes
- 1/2 pound ground turkey
- 1 can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup boiling water, 1 tbl beef bullion (combined)
- 1 can rotel (not drained) – immersion blended
- 1-3 Serranos
- 1 can kidney beans – drained and rinsed
- 1 can corn – drained and rinsed
- Seasonings of choice – i use peak burger topping, or a southwest seasoning
- Cheddar Cheese
- Bacon bits
- Diced onion
- In a medium skillet, over medium heat, brown the beef. Drain off fat.
- Combine beef with remaining ingredients in slow cooker. stir well.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours. Stir before serving. garnish with cheese.
This is a yummy option on a cold day.
If you try it, let me know what you think!