This is a fun meal to make, less work than the real thing and you get to pop the lid of your crock pot (oh the insanity) with a chop stick!
I combined a couple of recipe. and created the best option that we enjoy! I also minimized the biscuit size to make it even out.
Crockpot Chicken Pot Pie
1 roll plus, veggies and sauce
4 hours, 20 minutes
- 1 breast chicken, cut into bite size pieces
- 2 can cream of chicken (low sodium if possible)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 bag of frozen veggies (corn, greenbeans, carrots, peas)
- 1 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 container jr biscuits
- Place chicken in a bowl, combine with spices, place in the crockpot
- Pour both cans of soup and water on top of chicken
- Add veggies and stir
- Top with the biscuits
- Prop open lid with a chop stick
- 3-4 hours on high
This is a fun dinner that makes itself! Biscuits come out nice and flakey, sacey chicken make it tasty!