Another fantastic option from Betty Crocker! Definitely quick and easy weeknight meal!
It is a fun way to get your veggies and seasoned chicken cooked at the same time. The original recipe called for a package of Fajita mix, but I didn’t have it, so i looked up a recipe to make it myself!
Definitely less of a mess – all in a single pan, recycle the foil and put your feet up and enjoy the evening!
Serve as a salad, or in a tortilla!
Easy Oven-Baked Chicken Fajitas
Cuisine Mexican Category Chicken
- 1 large onion – cut into chunks or slices
- 1-2 medium red bell pepper – cut into slices
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 tbl fajita seasoning mix
- 2 tablespoons evoo
- Tortillas for soft tacos & fajitas (6 inch; from 8.2-oz package)
- Sour Cream
- Thick ‘n Chunky salsa
- Chopped fresh cilantro
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Cover jelly pan with foil
- In a bowl, mix chicken with evoo and 1 tbl seasoning – Stir until combined and pieces are coated.
- In a second bowl, mix veggies with evoo and 1 tbl seasoning – Stir until combined and pieces are coated.
- Bake 20-30 minutes, stirring once halfway through baking, until chicken is no longer pink in center.
Wonderful flavor, comes together quickly, and it’s ready in a flash!
If you want to add more veggies, you can expand the recipe and add more color!
If you try it, let me know what you think!