Jump to recipe
This is a fun recipe – always a hoot to set the instant pot to make these, so that they will be ready and warm right after dinner!
There are keto options, but i can’t do fake sugar so it’s real sugar and chocolate chips for me! Choose your own ending!
Original recipe from instant pot.com
Chocolate Chip Muffins (instant pot, keto)
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips (sugar free for keto)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sugar (swerve for keto)
- 2 tbsp salted grass-fed butter softened
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- Pour 1 cup of filtered water into the inner pot of the Instant Pot, then insert the trivet.
- Using an electric mixer, combine flour, eggs, chocolate chips, vanilla, sugar, butter, salt, and baking soda.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Transfer this mixture into a well-greased Instant Pot–friendly muffin (or egg bites) mold.
- Place the pan onto the trivet and cover loosely with aluminum foil.
- (is using a small instant pot, stack them)
- Close the lid, set the pressure release to Sealing, and select Manual/Pressure Cook.
- Set the Instant Pot to 20 minutes on high pressure and let cook.
- Once cooked, let the pressure naturally disperse from the Instant Pot for about 10 minutes, then carefully switch the pressure release to Venting.
- Open the Instant Pot and remove the pan. Let cool, serve, and enjoy!
Tasty and a great shape if you use the silicone muffin pan.