25 June, 2016
Peanut Butter Oat Dog Treats
Posted in : Dog Stuff
, Dog Treats
by : Nicole
I really love making treats for my kiddos! I like that they are having treats that i know the ingredients.
Some nice options include:
Adding in some parsley for fresh breath, or carrots and some extra flour for even more healthy goodness!
Peanut butter oat dog treats
Some amazing little dities for you fabulous little fur babies!
1 small treat
- 1/3 cup peanut butter (i like to use chunky)
- 1 1/4 cup milk, broth, or water
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup oats
- 1/4 cup parsley
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Butter a baking sheet.
- Combine dry ingredients. Heat liquid and whisk in peanut butter. Add liquid to dry and mix.
- Knead dough on a floured surface.
- Roll out to 14 inch thick and cut with a cookie cutter.
- Bake for 40 minutes.