5 December, 2016
Banana pup muffins
November 15th was the boys “forever day” anniversary!
I found a new special recipe to help them celebrate!
- 2 cups water
- 2 overripe bananas, mashed
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- 1 T baking powder
- 1 egg
- 3 T honey
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray the muffin pans with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine water, bananas, vanilla, flour, baking powder, egg and honey. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Spoon into cupcake pan.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool completely.
- When cupcakes are cool, you can frost with cream cheese frosting if desired.
- I made these in mini muffin pans - they made nearly 48 muffins - waaay to much for my kids. Extras can be stored in the fridge for 2 weeks-ish and then they can turn, or freeze them.
I made them in mini muffin pans and it made 48! The boys shared with 3 of the neighbors! But still had over a dozen left to enjoy!