This is a fun and easy recipe! I forgot I had already done this meal back in 2017, still a keeper!
Keep your pieces of pork thin to keep them from drying out.
Remember! Cover with the spices early in the day!
Maple-Mustard Glazed Pork Chops (2020)
1 piece of pork
- 1/4 cup lightly packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh-ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 4 (6 ounce) boneless pork loin chops
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- Stir together the brown sugar, pepper, salt, onion powder, and paprika in a bowl. Coat the pork chops with this mixture on both sides. Cover and place in the refrigerator 6 hours to overnight.
- Place oven rack in it’s highest position. Set oven to Broil.
- Place pork chops onto a slotted, two-piece broiler pan.
- Stir together the maple syrup and spicy mustard.
- Broil pork chops for 3-5 minutes, then turn over, and broil for another 3-5 minutes. Brush the tops with the mustard glaze, and cook for 1 minute.
- Turn the chops over, brush again, and broil for an additional minute, or until cooked to your desired degree of doneness.
- Remove pork chops to serving plates and top with additional glaze, if desired.
This is a great quick meal! Tasty and tangy!