Jump to recipe
It’s not like i didn’t have a ton of recipes, but for fun i did some more searching and found this one! Woot! I reduced the panko, reduced the recipe by half, cause these little ditties are good and you need to not have them all as a big pile, cause you will eat them all!
- 1 cups shredded and patted dry zucchini (from about 2 medium-sized zucchini)
- 1/4-1/2 cup plain panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green onion
- 1/2 jalapeño diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped dill
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper/foil and set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir together the zucchini, panko bread crumbs, cheddar cheese, egg, green onion, jalapeno, dill, and seasonings until well-combined.
- One tablespoon at a time, press the zucchini mixture into small balls. Place onto the baking sheet and repeat until all of the zucchini mixture has been used up.
- Bake until browned and crisp, about 30 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Serve warm with ranch, for dipping, if desired
These are amazing little bites of heaven – really. Try these! Make these! If you do, let me know what you think!