There are always weird combo seasonings out there and if you have seen my spice drawer you know i have most already… until i didn’t. sad face.
I had a recipe for low carb chicken salad and it called for a greek seasoning as an ingredient. Of course the first time I wanted to make this recipe, i wanted to make, like right now… and of course greek seasoning was not in my set of special and weird spices. So I decided to look up what was in it, – thank you all recipes.com – and look at that, i had all the things… Woohoo!
It was a quick and easy recipe and then I can have this spice mix whenever i need it!
I love have the option to mix it up, change out the salts etc.
Greek Seasoning Mix
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 teaspoons dried Greek oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Combine all in a spice bottle, shake it up and enjoy
Low-carb chicken salad – Lazy Bear FoodsJuly 6, 2021 at 9:19 am
[…] tend to over season with the greek seasoning to just give it that extra… […]
Comments are closed.