Jump to recipe
I found this recipe on Yummy a while ago, and i’ve made it in a couple different ways. We have made it with the wrong ingredients, on the grill and this time in the oven cause it was darn cold.
We had some sriracha that the hubby had picked up when the rooster was in short demand.
I knew this recipe would make good use of it and give a wonderful flavor!
5-Ingredient Garlic Sriracha Grilled Chicken
4 ounces of chicken
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons sriracha sauce
- 2 tablespoons sweet soy sauce (Indonesian Kecap Manis – store bought or homemade)
- 2 garlic cloves (grated)
- 1 chicken breast (pounded thin or sliced)
- In a mixing bowl, add tomato paste, Sriracha, Sweet Soy Sauce and grated garlic. Whisk until well combined with a fork.
- Marinate chicken overnight or a couple hours
- Preheat oven to 350 Fahrenheit.
- Spray baking tray with cooking spray
- Arrange the chicken on the prepared baking tray.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes and serve immediately
- Preheat grill to medium/high
- Place chicken on a heated grill, cooking 6-10 minutes a side
This is a great recipe, and can be used in multiple cooking devices!
If you try it, let me know how you cook it and what you think of it.
Pro tip: you can get tomato paste in a tube! I love not having to freeze the rest!