Jump to recipe
I made these lovelies for the boys for their “forever home” day. They are fun and easy to make, although best if kept in the fridge!
Pumpkin cranberry puppy bites
Can use carrots instead of cranberry as well.
Fun till balls to give your fur babies
Use a cookie scoop to get a nice shape.
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin (get the kind that has ONLY pumpkin in it)
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup cranberry – chopped into tiny bits
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir pumpkin, egg, carrots and flour in a large bowl until moistened.
- Roll the batter into small balls and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 – 35 minutes.
- This dog treat recipe yields approximately four dozen Pumpkin Carrot Bites. We recommend storing these treats in your refrigerator for longer shelf life.
Verdict: these are fun to make, easier than rolling and cutting out shapes!
If you try this recipe, let me know what you think!