Jump to recipe
Or – adult smoothie – option 2!
I love me a dole whip! I know they released the actual recipe this year… but i like the idea of this recipe better. It’s also a slight savings in calories than actually using ice cream… and since i don’t keep ice cream in the house, but i can keep a can of condensed milk in my pantry… and bananas frozen in the freezer… this one wins!
We had made the dole whip the other week, which meant i had a container of left over condensed milk in the fridge… Friday seemed like the right day to make another batch and adult it up!
Copy Cat Dole Whip – adult smoothie
1 chilled glass with a straw!
Such a lovely option!
I have stopped keeping cans of coconut milk and use a powdered version!
3/4 cups is an annoying amount! Depending on your brand, generaly it is 3 TBL to 1 cup warm water. For 3/4 cup – 2.25 Tbl – you are welcome!
- Start with the original copy cat dole whip
- 2 c. frozen pineapple chunks
- 1/2 banana, peeled (frozen)
- 3/4 c. coconut milk
- 1/4 c. sweetened condensed milk
- Pulse all ingredients in a blender until smoth.
- Add 2 shot of your desired alcoholic beverage.
- Blend again
- Pour evenly into 2 cups, add straw, enjoy!
Yes please! Refreshing and fun!
If you give this a try, let me know what you think!