Found this recipe and it looked easy enough… Recently I got a new blender and thought it would be amazing… I thought it would do all the things, chop the ice, create the smoothies… alas… it did not, so this recipe had to be modified so that there was enough liquid so that the blades would turn and do their cutting thing… That said – if you have a blender that does your bidding, cut the liquid or add it slowly… If you have a blender like me, start with the upped liquid and go from there!
Strawberry Dole Whip
To make it adult – pour a shot of marshmallow vodka into the mixture, stir and enjoy! Add an umbrella if you wish!
- 4 cup Frozen strawberries, sliced
- 1 1/2 cup Unsweetened almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1-2 tbs Sweetener of choice (or to taste)
- 1 tbs Lemon juice (optional)
- Pinch Salt
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Scoop into a plastic bag and freeze for about 10 minutes.
- Cut a hole in the corner of the bag and squeeze while swirling dole whip into a small bowl or cup.
Delightful and the extra milk doesn’t take away from the strawberry taste.
Enjoy and if you make it let me know what you think, and if you make it adult – tell me alcohol you used.
You might notice the fun glass I used… really made it taste to much better!